Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VIJAY RANA (na)     26 May 2012

Wait or file divorce

Mai or meri Wife 4 months se seprate hai coz of hamare argument, jhagre, and others ( jo be hota ahi jhagroo mai) ke wajah se. hamarei love marriage thi (Court Marraige)

i m keeping tyring to convince my wife regulary saying sorry n all those things.

but wo aana nahi chahati and her mom supportin her to live her live fully.

mai 2 bar usse manane b gaya (she is from rajasthan and i m in delhi) but in front of mine her mom says meri larki pari likhi hai apna faise kar sakti hai dusri shadi b kar sakti hai i cant force her to come back.

Also my wife still not declared till now that she  is married in her relatives and family except her mom.

so after 1 yr of marriage and 4 months of sepration ... wat should i do wait till she give me divorce and i have to file divorce.

becoz i feel my wife's mother teaching her to give me divorce just becoz of 1 yr bad experienc of married life.  and keep tyring to make her busy with her study or frds to forget me.









 3 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     26 May 2012


In order to claim divorce on the grounds of desertion-you have to wait for 2 yrs in your case 20 months as you have mentioned that she is living with her mother for last  4 months.13 (i)(b)

But beware about cases which she can file on you like 498a,cruelty,dowry acts etc...

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     27 May 2012

go for MCD

VIJAY RANA (na)     03 June 2012

for MCD can v directly go to court for filling MCD form and other famility. pls suggest.... ...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query