LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Voter list

I have voter's identity card (FLL3165560) but my name has been deleted from the voter list because I reside in a rented house at my working place with my full family far away (120 kms.) from my permanent address.My permanent address is within the Parliamentary Constituency of Diamond Harbour in West Bengal. My working place is within Mathurapur Parliamentary Constituency of West Bengal. Is it possible to include my name in the voter's list of Mathurapur? If yes, how? (I will never return to my permanent address.)

 4 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 September 2016

File on line application or  apply for voter card or contact nearest local tehasildar or E.Sewa Center or any internet centers and now it is easy to get voter card without any hastles. There are several alternates.  Please find all possible ways through google search "How to obtain Voter card".  In case of difficulty, file grievance in pgrms on line portal for proper redressal.

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     27 September 2016

Go to Government webite both  State an dCentral government websites in relations to elections and update your official address in both the states  and Central Governemnt ivoters list. Done. happy.l. Through loggingin in to Internet you can easily add updates in your voters list.If you appreciate this answer please click the thank you button on this forum.

jyotirmaya behera (advocate)     06 October 2016

You can transfer you voter ID one place to another. It may be deleted but record is in that Constituency. Yes you can apply in new Constituency showing you past Voter Id. But there is a formalities to complete the process


Jyotirmaya Prasad Behera

Advocate, Orissa High Court


Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 November 2016

query is basically on procedure.  Meet VRC of your area.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query