LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Niranjan rocks   02 May 2021

voilence against child under 18 year

what r the ipc sections related to mob violence against child under 18 years of age

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 May 2021

• I.P.C. (1860) 375- Rape
  • I.P.C. (1860) 354- Outraging the modesty of a woman
  • I.P.C. (1860) 377- Unnatural offences

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 May 2021

What are the facts vis-a-vis your dispute / problem / locus standi ?

or

Why this question paper ??

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 May 2021

While in the case of rape of children between the age of twelve and sixteen, the culprit shall be punished with the minimum imprisonment of twenty years which can rise to the extent of life imprisonment, and in the case of gang rape of the child belonging to the aforementioned age group, the culprit shall be punished  with life imprisonment 

1. Indian Penal Code section 376AB

This section states that any person, who is guilty of committing rape against a female under the age of twelve years of age, must be liable for a fine and life imprisonment while the maximum punishment in such cases can result in death penalty for the culprit.

Domestic violence against children can happen in any family irrespective of their income, religious beliefs, caste, color, creed etc., 

This issue becomes far more dreadful in the country like India where the legislation has not yet enacted any Act which explicitly addresses the issue of domestic violence against children. Therefore, the children of this country suffer from such malpractices as there are no stringent laws which can protect them from the perpetrators of such activities.

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     03 May 2021

Academic query 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 May 2021

Eventhough it is academic question, the review is brought to our lawyers notice. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More