Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (support staff)     23 September 2013

Void marriage

Hi 

2month back only my marriage happend. My wife has filed a complaint against me in IPC 12C, pleaging that our marriage is a fraud one. She has given in complaint that our family member do black magic to kill her and take her properties. We are innocent. my wife family needs money so they are doing like this.  Could any one tell me that will judge believe such black magic things and all. 

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

In the eye of Law there is no space for black magic...

Better proceed your case on merit.

thanks Suffer... my wife is a junior lawyer.. She has given all false complaints against my whole family that we do black magic and try to kill her..

thts my worry now :(

LLB.ACS Gourav Khatri (COMPANY SECRETARY)     23 September 2013

You need to discuss the case immediately with a good lawyer and seek appropriate legal remedy before it is too late. I would personally advise you to consider the fact that the line of case is very serious on the grounds that you & entire your family can be dragged to courts/ or else serious repercussion can take place. Gourav 99587 98699/ csgouravkhatri@gmail.com

(Guest)
If you want then you can backfire her due to the ground mental cruelity.....as alleging drastically of fake Baba's or tantric and black magic all are rubbish and give mental harassment. Let her proove that you are indulge in such frivoulous activities Iam sure nothing will come out from this, whereas if you want then wait for her oath and evidence stage and file defamation case on her. If you want then let her go...There is no breath in this relationship as your wife has no trust on you. But before this I want you to talk her once more and convince her that you people are not like this better rejoin you and live peacefuly and happily ever.

Hi Gaurav She has also given few other points to make my marriage. But i have proof for all those points to break it. My only concern is what we can do to break this black magic point.. I dont kw who gave her such idea to file. am much worried on this..

Hi Suffer, thanks for ur quick reply. Problem here is they need money. They are from poor background. either i hav to live with her parents or i hav to give money.

(Guest)
This is what my champ, To live a healthy married life there is no such suffocating terms and conditions. If she is not ready to cohabit with you then why the hell you are damaging yourself. Let her fight her false case,do whatever she can but you remain with your proofs whene evr asked just be frank and bold and hire an advocate who is smart enogh to protest and dismiss her all allegations. For maintenance and other false cases read on this LCI. You can also visit my thread on Well said stragegie to fight false Cases and go for quash. But for this particular case you have to counter her.

Samir N (General Queries) (Business)     23 September 2013

You are lying. First you said that your wife is alleging that your family wants her properties which means that she has properties. Then in subsequent posts you say that your wife's family is from poor background. As for black magic problem, approach Asaram Bapu but make sure you take a 16 years old girl to him and all your problems will be solved.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     23 September 2013

why this thread is titled as VOID MARRIAGE ??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register