LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bechara Pati (Propritor)     12 May 2014

Visitation rights


I have visitation right 2hrs per month.

I am a father of 13 yrs old boy, divorce case is still pending since 2009, my wife did't allow my son to meet me

after file for contempt of court once i allow for 4 hr visitation for 5 day's after that same position. 

She did't give fix date & time ,

I want to know can i go direct to my son's place on last date of every month ?

Should i first inform to nearby police station for my safety ?

any other safety tips please...because i know she can blame me if i visit her place....




 1 Replies

Tarveen (Self Employed)     12 May 2014

Dear Querist,

You may file an application to the court for seeking directions / clarifications qua its earlier order whereby you have been allowed to meet you child for 4-5 hours. In the said application  you may bring the current circumstances to the notice of the Court and you may further request for a time for meeting the child as per your convenience as an interim basis till the whole case is adjudicated.

You may feel free to contact me for any other or further clarifications, if any.

Thanks and regards.

Tarveen SIngh Nanda

Advocate and Consultant


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register