LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     11 December 2012

Visitation right for 2 year daughter

Hi Tajoob Sir

Brief facts about my case: CRPC 125 in Dwarka is settled before 3 months ago @4000 pm.Now in next date in January she has to withdraw the same as per settlement deed.

FIR registered u/s 498/406/34 Intrim granted from HC, AB is pending before HC.

Divorce Filled  by me in Rohini.


Now I want visitation right for my 2 year daughter,

Should I file separate suit u/s 12 of GWA  as per child jurisdiction?

or move an application in divorce case my jurisdiction?

or crpc 125 in Dwarka?

which way is set in this scenario and what is the efficient so that she could not contempt of court by non visitation.




 4 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     11 December 2012

Replied to your PM.

HK_Jain... (498a Fighter)     12 December 2012

Experts please enlighten

have a heart foundation (member)     15 December 2012

It is advisable to file separate child custody under G&W Act. at the current jurisdiction of the child. this will also help you in getting visitation.

If Court ordered visitation are not complied, you can file separate contempt petition (Miscelleneous Application) in the main custody petition.   

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/     15 December 2012

Dear Mr. Jain 

as per my opinion the best option is that you should filed an application for Visitation as misc. application in your divorce case.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query