LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arshad Hossain (Managing Director / Proprietor)     31 December 2011

Violation of hon'ble high court order w.p.10993(w) 2001

With reference to the above I Arshad Hossain undersign to draw your kind attention on the following facts and circumstances

That an Application under article 226 of the constitution of India being filed before the Hon'ble High Court Calcutta W.P. 10993(W) 2001 against illegal and unauthorised construction comprising with their Lordships vide their order dated 28.09.2001 passed into the above noted matter and their Lordships were pleased to direct the POLICE AUTHORITIES and KOLKATA MUNICIPAL CORPORATION AUTHORITIES to take appropriate steps into the matter that further illegal and unauthorised construction cannot be made. inspite of the aforesaid specific order and knowledge thereof the above said authorities have not only failed /refused and or neglected to take appropriate

steps to check and prevent further illegaland unauthorised construction since the order was passed.

Several complaint was placed along with Hon,ble High Court to various Government Department and Authorities against thousands of illegal and unauthorised construction during the tenure of previous Government ( Left Front) but the concern authorities and administration continue violated the Hon,ble High Court Order.

Thereafter since the change of previous Governemnt the present administration and concern authorities ie: Police Department and Kolkata Municipal Corporation deliberately engage themselves in illegal and unauthorised construction in most places in Kolkata under the jurisdiction of Beniapukur Police Station, Karaya Police Station, Topsia Police Station, Tiljala Police Station, Park Street Police Station, Taltolla Police Station, Entally Police Station, etc. most of the illegal and unauthorised construction with out any sanction plan has been done and many new unauthorised construction carried out at the area of the aforesaid jurisdiction by violating the Hon'ble High Court Order

Even i have sent several complaint along with Hon'ble High Court Order copy to our present Hon,ble Chief Minister, Home Secretary ( Home Department) and Mayor of Kolkata Municipal Corporation but no action has been taken from their part.

Above Acts of the said authorities are not only illegal, highhandedness, arbitrary and whimsical but also the continous violation of the Hon,ble High Court Order into the above noted matter,

In the premises stated above i would like to request you to advise me what shall i do next inspite of the directive of specific order passed by the Hon'ble High Court Order

Thanking you

Arshad Hossain

Learning

1 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     31 December 2011

You have acquiescence to the acts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register