LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mrityunjay Jaiswal   07 September 2021

Violation and corruption matter of university offering management program without aicte approval in odl mode

Dear Experts Members,

This is the case violation of AICTE Policy by Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies.
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies is a category 1 Deemed to be University by UGC.
As per Honorable Supreme Court and Honorable High Court of Delhi in 2019 AICTE monitor Management Program ODL mode, then AICTE make mandatory for Deemed to be University to take prior approval for Management program from AICTE.
On 10th Feb 2020 AICTE also send a public letter to all type University that Any University can not offer PGDM and MBA simultaneously in same institution from immediate effect and also advised to Universities conversation of PGDM into MBA. It's also applicable for Distance mode. As per AICTE Approval Process Handbook 2020-21 PGDBM will invalid as per Chapter 5.

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies not adhere both policies of AICTE and misleading to Students.

I have registered complaint to University but they doing false arguments also from Registrar. Then I complained to UGC then Registrar not taken action as per UGC directed.
Now AICTE and UGC DEB- not taking action on this violation and University make silent all officer of AICTE and UGC.
Seems it is corruption case.
What can I do for get justice ?
Please suggest me.


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     08 September 2021

Filing writ against UGC and AICTE praying court for suitable directions to them to take action against such institute is the only alternate. Invariably equip yourself with all the efforts made so far before filing writ. Take one last chance by filing online RTI seeking information from UGC/AICTE on action taken on your complaint, and status of the complaint disposal, and action that was so far taken on the complaint with certified copies that state action initiated.
1 Like

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     08 September 2021

you can file a writ in high court through www.efiling.ecourts.gov.in with registered under party in person

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register