LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj Tandel   01 June 2020

Village had passed resolutions to send back my relative who

Dear Sir I had come to my village to stay at my place from Mumbai with my family ( My father, my mother, my sisters, my husband ) .but my villagers had taking objection to stay at my place with my family.. Just because I had come from Mumbai... ..They are fearing for corona. We had done medical test and come with my family.Do I have any legal options to defend myself.


 6 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     01 June 2020

Dear querist,

You may approach District Magistrate of you area for help.


Deepak Joshi

bob wilson   02 June 2020

This is an exceptional moving article. I am in every way that really matters content with your wonderful Bluehost Promo Codes work. You put to an incredible degree exceptionally unfaltering data. Keep it up. Continue blogging. Needing to looking at your next post.

AFZAL VOHRA (Civil & Revenue Lawyer)     05 June 2020

You can approach your local police station. That would be most helpful. Even you can file a complaint against your neighbours if they are harassing you and your family. You are constitutionally rightful to live in your home with your family without any disturbance from others. No one can deprive you of this right. Just knock the door of the correct police station and ask your area Police Inspector to help. 

Jenny anams   22 June 2020

Your article is surprising and your article has for each state of the mammoth substance with a decent with illuminating data. Tolerantly don't stop your notable substance structure keeps it up.

What is Dedicated WordPress


Jason L Meeks   14 September 2020

Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information and I really liked reading it.
love from <a href="">Shortkro</a>.
Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information and I really liked reading it.

Love From <a href="">FMDOD</a>

Vishesh Kumar   10 November 2020

You can seek immediate help from nearest Police Station and can also approach District Magistrate regarding the matter.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query