Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav Sarkar (owner)     08 May 2011

Video Game Parlor

Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum. So forgive me if I unknowingly break any of the rules here.

I am Sourav Sarkar from Kolkata. I want to setup a video game parlor in my locality. I already have a Trade License registered under Non-Food & Manufacturing Items. I am not sure what other kind of documents are required for this particular venture.

I would also like to know about the laws concerning this particular business. I will be using all original games so no question of piracy.

Recently I read an article about some school kid bunking classes and stealing money to play video game at a nearby parlor. And guess who gets the blame for it....yes the parlor owner (nice way to pass the buck imo. I hope they apply this to liquor stores as well). Anyways, this incident had created lot of heat with "burn all video game parlors down" protests. Thats how we will solve all problems in society.

So, gentlemen I would like to know about the laws and legal procedures in this venture. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sourav Sarkar

enhanced by

Learning

3 Replies

zimmerzapper (student)     08 May 2011

what video games consoles do you have? ps3, xbox 360. i don't think piracys going to be a problem, there are a lot of video game parlours here, some near police station and they don't care about it. i don't think it'll be a problem

Sourav Sarkar (owner)     08 May 2011

PS3, XBOX 360 and PC for multiplayer.....but no big Arcade machine.
I think by here u mean in Kolkata. Is it?

zimmerzapper (student)     24 May 2011

Originally posted by :Sourav Sarkar
" PS3, XBOX 360 and PC for multiplayer.....but no big Arcade machine.

I think by here u mean in Kolkata. Is it?
"

no here in my state

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register