25% OFF on all LCI Courses. Offer valid till 5th Oct. Use Code: DUS25
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ravindra (Analyst)     24 October 2011

Victime of 498a - advice plz

Hi all
every monday i go in police station for presenty. but today one PI has told me that he will not mark his presenty. I called to PSI Bhosle who is handling my case he told why he is not giving i dont no? he should mark ur presenty. Actually court has order me to present every monday between 2 to 4 in police station. and Because of my worst working hrs i have taken permission from Sr PI and PSI for morning. But today one of PI has not marked my presenty. wht to do??? will court ask me for absent..?? plz reply..


 3 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     24 October 2011

you file an application for relaxation of condition before the court from which court you got an AB.  You can say before the court regarding the harrashment made by the police.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     25 October 2011

Mr. Rajoo is right

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 October 2011

Adv Rajoo is right.


Also in the inetrim you can write letter to the DCP/ Commissioner about you being present on each date.


You can fax it also from the nearest FAX of the Police Station.





Shonee Kapoor


2 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query