LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand C (Manager)     31 December 2014

Victim of false 498 a


Me and my family are victim of false 498 A. The Said  FIR was filed without any Investrigation.Can i file a compliant of harresment and sue them for defamation.


 4 Replies

Soman (Dy Manager)     31 December 2014

It seems this lawyer has no work and he is trying to lure clients from here.

Everywhere he is requesting "better contact me".


laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     31 December 2014

Immediately make a complaint regarding this in writing to ssp police of your district and ask him for justice .

naveen arya (member)     01 January 2015

Agree with laxmi g

NILKAMAL DAS (accountant)     02 January 2015

my wife fills 498 and demand divorce from me on 25.10.2014 but after some days she dont take divorce and live with me as eariar. now my parents,brother and me (4 person) take  bail from court on 24.12.2014.

my wife also agree to take back the case and the police officer who investigated the case dont issued charge sheet. now how we take back the case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query