LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajiv rajan (rr)     29 September 2011

Victim of 498a and 304b

what is possibility of getiing bail in 304b and 498a as susicde note and pm is available

Learning

15 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     29 September 2011

Dear ranjan

There is no hope in session to get bail to accused it is high court discretion

rajiv rajan (rr)     29 September 2011

Dear Sir,

In Suicide not it mentioned that due to mental illnes comminting suicide and she is patient of depression. i have all the medical papers.

A1981 (abc)     29 September 2011

What about going for quash instead bail?

I know it is very difficult but probably nothing wrong in trying.

<Legal opinion required... Dont trust my advice because matter is serious and I am not a legal expert>

1. Send your well legally drafted explanations of the incident to all the concerned authorities of investigation top to bottom (IO) by speed post. So that they cann't play with investigation, and will be forced to consider your say too.

2. Write to president of INDIA same as #1  stick to truth with valid proof - https://helpline.rb.nic.in/ 

3. Analyze the complaint carefully and note down all the false allegations... colect the proof for the same.

4. Personal advice - Think about family first, "everywhere base this."

Before sending anything in written anywhere Please remebre you are generating evidences so be clear and check thrice before putting anything in written. It is very simple be stick to truth you dont have to manage it

I dont know how many families will be screwed with this blunt law. I am ashamed of being an INDIAN

1 Like

vijayan (lawyer)     29 September 2011

498 A is a non bailable offence and 304B is a non bailable offence and sessions trial offence. normally you weill not get bail at the time of appearance or production before Magistrate court. so move application for anticipatiry bail before sessions court or high court with the supporting proofs in fovour of you,if any.

rajiv rajan (rr)     30 September 2011

Dear Sir,

Their no provision of AB in UP. I have PM , Suicide Note as she is patient of phyosis i have all the medical paper related to this in which this also mentioned that she is patient from child hood and it is heridity to there family

their is any possibility of getteing bail from session court.  

Hetty McDonalds (Best criminal lawyer)     30 September 2011

Suicide will not be a case that can make you a criminal. It's an illness in your head. In your mind. Maybe for people who's want to commit suicide this isn't the right place for you.

A1981 (abc)     30 September 2011

@ Best Criminal Lawyer

???

vijayan (lawyer)     30 September 2011

Moving anticipatory bail application before High court or sessions court is the right of the person accused of a non bailable offence apprehending arrest all over India under the priovision of Cr. P.C.  Please go through section 438 of the code.

rajiv rajan (rr)     02 October 2011

Dear Sir,

As their is no provision of AB in UP. If police is file charge sheet in lower court. I think lower court will reject our bail application. then what will do. go for HC or session Court. What is the possibilty of getting bail in Session Court .  As we have Postmartem Report , Suicide Note, illness Medical Paper, FIL has not submitted any eveidence regarding Dowry.

rajiv rajan (rr)     02 October 2011

Kindly tell in which place u r searching for lawyer

rajiv rajan (rr)     07 October 2011

Dear Sir,

As their is no provision of AB in UP. If police is file charge sheet in lower court. I think lower court will reject our bail application. then what will do. go for HC or session Court. What is the possibilty of getting bail in Session Court .  As we have Postmartem Report , Suicide Note, illness Medical Paper, FIL has not submitted any eveidence regarding Dowry.

Kindly suggest me what i can do

Arun Kumar Bhagat (Advocate (criminal))     16 October 2011

You will get bail.

rajiv rajan (rr)     17 October 2011

Dear Sir, Should i quash or go regular bail in Court.

Arun Kumar Bhagat (Advocate (criminal))     17 October 2011

Quashing should be preferred.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register