LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Yoonuse (a)     21 December 2010



Dear Experts,

I have some family issue as follow: Kindly read and reply what action i have to take , guide me proper steps i have to take. Currently I’m staying in UAE.

I'm physically handicapped person. I get married on August 2008 as per Mohammedan Law with Muslim marriage right and customs..At the time of marriage i have not demanded any dowry our gift from her parents or from him, I have give 80grams of gold as Mahar per Islamic law and get married. Now we have a kid age 1 year old, son is with her. My parents are residing in Kerala.

The parents of the girl deliberately cheated me as follow

·     She was already married with another man they have suppressed this marriage to me. At the time of marriage registration also the girl has filled the application as Spinster & 1st marriage column has deliberately kept blank.

·     And also disclosed with me that she is a B.Tech Graduate before the marriage & after the marriage they have advertised in the Local news paper on the day of marriage and along with her name B.Tech degree also incorporated. Also her father has given me the fake degree certificate to me after the marriage confirmation. But the true fact is she has not succeed with B.Tech degree still. on believing the word of her father and the document he have given to me I have  get married to her.

·     Now she is a psychiatric patient. She was in regular treatment for her mental illness. After marriage on my limited visit she was seemed to be perfect, but later I have faced lot of cruelty with me and child when she travel in uae and we are staying, on this time she behaved abnormally and disturbed us and flate mate and by the aid of city police in uae  we have admitted to the hospital and she became normal after 10 days. After that I have taken him back to india. I have all the reference of the treatment done in UAE, and also I have traced out the doctor in India where they are taking treatment hidden before and after the marriage. I have the discharge summary of the treatment she has under gone in this hospital in UAE and the voice record of the doctor which I have spoken in India. Also I have the police case reference in UAE.


For the all there fraud activities I have material evidence / voice records / references / witness


Now she and her parents have filed following false case:


1.     498a , 323 (Against me , my parents & sisters, we all are in HC bail, charge sheet submitted to lower court) – No summons received from court.



2.     Section 125 (1) of 1973, and Section 7 of family court act   ( claiming RS: 15000/-  per month for maintenance,  ) – For this I have given Vakalathnama to my Cr. Advocate to attended the court.


3.     Civil Act 26, Order 7(1) of family court act section ( Claiming RS :1625000/- with false references )



4.     IT Act , False complaint Hacking her Orkut / Gmail Accounts ( Under Investigation ).


5.     False Complaint given to DSP that I have fabricated the forged B.Tech degree (Under Investigation)..


6.     DV Complaint.


Based on the fraud and false complaints against me I have given TALAQ to my wife and already I have send the talaqnama to him , her Muslim Jamath and to my Jamath.


Please advise ASAP


Expecting your feedback as soon as possible.





 2 Replies

Amit Minocha (Lawyer)     22 December 2010

I suggest that since you have already engaged a counsel. Have faith in him and the law as well ! You would have full oppertunity  to present your defense as well. By taking multiple suggestions you would only confuse your self and reach no where. Clear your doubts with your counsel and show  all the material available with you to  him and discuss various options. At last, I would again say  "Have faith in your counsel" , he would definately be having some remedy.


Dr.Sidharth Arora (Advocate)     24 December 2010

Now that you are on Bail....take each case at a time.....put forth through your counsel all the Material evidence(they should be admissible in law) should be just fine.Trust the judiciary

Dr.Sidharth Arora



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads