LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RG (TEACHER)     25 December 2014

Very very high maintenance us 125 of crpc

Family court Alwar awarded a maintenance of 25000 out of my salary 41000 U/S 125 of CrPC though she was living with me & I was ignorant about the case filed in June 2013 received court summons in November 13.In FEB-13 court passed interim orders of maintenance I maintained till June-13 after that maintenance was deducted from salary. Placed evidence in the court .I appealed against it In High court Jaipur but till date no hearing owing to one or other reason.

My liabilities of homeloan Rs 9500 per month was ignored, & other liabilities were ignored.

Actually it is a case of money extortion by my in-laws which has suffered huge losses in business & demanded money which I refused to pay.Legal money extortion.


 7 Replies


Where is the question?  What do you want to ask?  This is a legal forum, not some timepass forum.

RG (TEACHER)     26 December 2014

How the relief from this impugned order can be obtained as it is costing my life ,This order has left me in miserable condition.What are the legal steps to get the relief quickly as already 6 months have passed before the high court.

I need immediate relief ?

N R Dash.. (Advocate)     26 December 2014

Two possibilities:

1. Appeal against the order &

2. File a fresh petition u/s 127 crpc on the changing circumstances (which does not seem applicable from your post)

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 December 2014

Follow the appeal/revision before the high court properly through your advocate, if you are careless about it, you may have to suffer this way.

Rajinder Kumar (Prop.)     30 January 2015

to file revision again such order to higher court

Pritam (manager)     03 February 2015

So what were you doing when petition for maintenance was submitted by wife? I do not pay anything even though I make 5 times more than you. You have to read her application again find answers within it. Because of you guys other people are suffering. You have not mentioned your wife's education. If she is qualified then fight your case with able to maintain clause. Is there any child involve? Do not panic too much just stay focussed.

Amit (NA)     02 March 2015

Hi Pritam,

I am in similar situation. My wife is asking for 1L maintenance (u/s 24 HMA) saying I have 2L p.m. income. I have proofs that she's earning 20K p.m. herself and apart from that we've given her residence to live and also 4K maintenance p.m. as per DVC orders. My income is around 1.3L p.m after tax cut. Should I submit my payslip to the court? If not, will the court take adverse opinion? What will be the likely maintenance awarded to her?


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register