Upgrad LLM

very useful and important information

Advocate

VERY USEFUL AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you are ever forced by a thief or someone to take money out of an ATM machine, enter your pin number reversed.

So if your number is 1254 mark 4521.

The ATM machine will give you your money, but will automatically recognize this as a plea for help and will alert the police unknown to the thief.

This option is in all ATM machines, but not many people know this. Please pass this information on to others. No harm in keeping this in mind!!

Courtesy:

http://www.citehr.com/37341-atm-pin-number-reversal-good-know-very-important.html

Advocate.

Dear Veenzar,

It can't be true and not possible in India.  What happens if your pin is something like this, for example 6226?Tell me the solution now?

Legal Consultant / Solicitor

What is olice unknown to the thief?     do you mean ther may be policew known to thief too.. ok answer Shree too

Advocate

I think Shree is right.

Advocate

shree sir very right and how it is possible that you are giving wrong pin and getting money from ATM funny

Advocate.

Dear Veenzar, 

Plz dont paste anything on public boards just because people will thank you for the great knowledge shared.Sorry for saying this words. Plz get this Theory authenticated by Service providers . Members Dont try this Anytime PIN & Card Will be Blocked after 3 Wrong tries.

Source:    http://www.snopes.com/business/bank/pinalert.asp

LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

I also agree with Shree, how it is possible.

Advocate & Solicitor

Its Better to try this Onece...

Waise bhi Indian Police Time pe Nahi AAti Hai....

Legal Consultant / Solicitor

But what would happen... if the password is 1551... then the reverse of it is also the same na...

Better to read the link given by Mr.Veenzar?

Advocate & Solicitor

I Tried .. It is Not Working.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x