Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

veenzar (Advocate)     09 January 2009

VERY USEFUL AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION

VERY USEFUL AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION

If you are ever forced by a thief or someone to take money out of an ATM machine, enter your pin number reversed.

So if your number is 1254 mark 4521.

The ATM machine will give you your money, but will automatically recognize this as a plea for help and will alert the police unknown to the thief.

This option is in all ATM machines, but not many people know this. Please pass this information on to others. No harm in keeping this in mind!!

Courtesy:

https://www.citehr.com/37341-atm-pin-number-reversal-good-know-very-important.html

Learning

14 Replies

Shree. ( Advocate.)     09 January 2009

Dear Veenzar,

It can't be true and not possible in India.  What happens if your pin is something like this, for example 6226?Tell me the solution now?

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     09 January 2009

What is olice unknown to the thief?     do you mean ther may be policew known to thief too.. ok answer Shree too

SANJAY DIXIT (Advocate)     09 January 2009

I think Shree is right.

Ravi Arora (Advocate)     09 January 2009

shree sir very right and how it is possible that you are giving wrong pin and getting money from ATM funny

Shree. ( Advocate.)     10 January 2009

Dear Veenzar, 

Plz dont paste anything on public boards just because people will thank you for the great knowledge shared.Sorry for saying this words. Plz get this Theory authenticated by Service providers . Members Dont try this Anytime PIN & Card Will be Blocked after 3 Wrong tries.

Source:    https://www.snopes.com/business/bank/pinalert.asp

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     10 January 2009

I also agree with Shree, how it is possible.

Solicitor Chirag Shah (Advocate & Solicitor)     20 January 2009

Its Better to try this Onece...

Waise bhi Indian Police Time pe Nahi AAti Hai....

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     20 January 2009

But what would happen... if the password is 1551... then the reverse of it is also the same na...

Better to read the link given by Mr.Veenzar?

Solicitor Chirag Shah (Advocate & Solicitor)     21 January 2009

I Tried .. It is Not Working.

kavi (lawyer)     21 January 2009

Dear Friends

Never try that formula  because there is chance of duplication of card in that case what we can do..

Abhishek (law student)     22 January 2009

d information is really helpful....but my answer with ful respect to shree is: "NOTHING IS PERFECT AND EVERYTHING HAS AN EXCEPTION"

TARUN   30 January 2009

dear venzaar'

i verify from banks

but they refused about this type of service

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     04 February 2009

Immpossible. in India.

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     14 February 2009

What Veenzar says is right. If you have been allotted PIN reading 1221 or 5555 change it. What is the problem?

What police will reach in time to help you is totally irrelevant. Why does it not sink in our mind what a High Court Judge said 50 years ago and I quote:

“There is not a single lawless group in the whole of the country whose record of crime comes anywhere near the record of that single organised unit which is known as the Indian Police Force..”

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register