LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hamin (aa)     10 December 2014

Very urgent - atrocity filed by my husband


My family belongs to General category and my in-laws belongs to SC/ST category. It is a love come arranged marriage. we got married in last December. Its not yet 1 year. within two months I pressurized by my husband and in-laws to leave the house. I am been beaten and in face my MIL abort my 2 months pregnancy by giving me medicine by saying its headache medicine. after my abortion my FIL told me that and by that I come to know that it was not missed but aborted. My husband told me after that, "I did what I wanted to do with you, now you and your father go to hell and do what you want." on the next day he told me to return to my home after abusing me and beating me badly. My father even gave him cash and Oven on his and his family's demand for the sake of my marriage.

there was an appointment with the doctor for the injury in RIBs because of my accident which was actually a suicide attempt my me, tired of being beaten and worst word said to me and my family. My FIL tried on that day to put my hand in the hot oil pot. I m being saved by the bell rang at last moment. That was my husband and when he came they both abuse me mentally and beat me. I and my husband went for medicine and on bike the words my husband said were not bearable and I jumped from bike. 

My father sent my brother to pick me home as my husband has thrown me out, and I had an appointment with doctor. He just tried to settled down things and save my wedding life. but nothing worked out. after that day I never ever allowed to access my belongings, nor allowed to enter my matrimonial home.

After waiting for 5-6 months, and taking help from police and alternative resolution center for counseling, being helpless I filed Section-9, DV, maintenance cases and a FIR for the threatening phone call from his side introducing themselves as a crime officer. me and my family never filed 498 against him and his family member after this much torture. Now he wants to get divorce from me, but he don't want to apply for that. and for that he id pressuring me and my family by Atrocity cases filed in different police station of his area. He and his lawyer had tried to bribe my lawyer as well to settled down the case. when we denied for that he filed Atrocity case against me and my family to make pressure on us.


Its very urgent and need guidance from all of you. kindly guide me to fight the false cases. and get justice.

 2 Replies

hamin (aa)     10 December 2014

Please guide me for the matter, I need your help to fight for justice.

NUT (Programmer)     10 December 2014

After under going soo much pain in just few months of marriage . Do you still feel you will be able to retain the married status for years .. If you are an educated and intelligent lady , throw him out of your life . I am not supporting him nor I am a feminist . Yours was a love marriage , if it was not related to dowry and Incase you have touched your inlaws ego . I suggest beg their pardon . Other wise file 498a and bring him to justice . Now all these are mind and money game you need patience . If you want to go for amicable settlement , go for that .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query