Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogesh (will tell you later)     22 September 2012

Very urgent(498a/406)

Dear Expert Members,

My family(residents of Delhi) has been falsely implicated in false cases of 498-A/406 and FIR was registered in Adjoining state and we move the A.B application before the session court and was given A.B for 60 days( on 01/08/2012)with the condition that we join the investigation and return all the dowry articles and also have to move the regular bail application before the Ld Ilaqa magistrate We returned all the articles on 29/08/2012 and inventory was prepared by I.O and we join the investigation..

We move the regular bail before the Ilaqa magistrate which issued notices for 19/08/2012 and on 19/08/2012, the complainant and P.P opposed our bail application and stated that all dowry articles have not been returned.( the complainant herein demanding exorbidant amount of gold)..

The Ld Magistrate fix the date for arguments and we have withdraw our application with the liberity to approach before to the session court for rectification and clarification of order.. Today the hearing took place before the session court and Hon'ble judge sought proof from Complianant/P.P..The I.O could only produce the receipt of Rs 4,500/- jewellery..

The hon'ble court too has sought the provisions for entertaining the application and our counsel has relied upon judgments on rectification and clarification of order and finally order was reserved My apprehension ( since pertains to my family)..In case our application for rectification and clarification get rejected by session court..what remedy will be left for us?

PLEASE PROVIDE THE APPROPRIATE REMEDY

Learning

2 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     22 September 2012

Lets see what the judge writes while disposing ur application. If u r aggrieved by the same, file appeal in higher court.

(Guest)

please check your PM and reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register