Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

patric (owner)     12 June 2010

very much confused?

hi! everybody,

I have read a lot of post and today i feel like sharing my thing with allof you?I am never a welcomed person for anyone in the family except my dad who is no more.Now i am all in deep crises.MrA myself and MrB my brother.My father purchased a shop and he was in two mind on whose name it must be purchased either Mr A or Mr B.so it happened to be Mr B cause he was studing as a priest.in the begining things were not that hard to belive but now since my fathers death 9 years back it was all me who was looking after the place.I have made a good place by investing lots.now MrB left Priesthood and is back when father died he was in 12th and then i was the one who looked after all the things but now he wants the place i was there for almost 13 years ther and now Mr B wants the place I am not so educated cause i was in the business from the childhood with my father.When Mr A aked Mr B to fund the investment he says he never told him to invest in the premises.But now i am confused i had singed the saledeed on his name cause he was very young maybe 14 when dad purchased the shop.I dont have anything left now i have taken loans for that shop and verymuch confused to do what next please help?

Learning

1 Replies

anupa (student)     12 June 2010

fiest of all your question is confusing.If your brother was a minor and you have signed a greement then it depends on whose name you signed.If it is in your brothers name then the agreement cannot be signed by a minor,secondly what are you trying to ask is it that you expect compensation then its better to talk if he says no for you then you dont vacate the premises as he does not have a right to do so?cause he was a minor at that time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register