Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Satyajit Dhar (Proprietor)     10 December 2014

Verification for legacy of a company

Dear Sir,

My name is Satyajit Dhar. I want to know the procedure for verification of a company if it is a fraud or not. Recently i am going to join a private company which deals with people by providing loans. Therefore before going to join the company i want to make clear myself if it is genuine or fraud. Plz let me know the procedure of how to do verification about the legacy of a company? The company name is ADVANCECITY FINCORP CONSULTANCY PVT. LTD / CITY FINCORP SERVICE.

Learning

5 Replies

DR.VEDULA GOPINATH (ADVOCATE AND CORPORAE ADVISOR)     10 December 2014

please make a search of reports such as directors report, annual accounts and other matters as filed with ROC. dr vedula gopinath advocate high court
1 Like

c.p.s. ramachary (1500)     10 December 2014

Dr. Vedula Gopinath advised you rightly. You may peruse the records of Registrar of Companies to ascertain the veracity.

1 Like

Navin Arya (Administrative Head)     10 December 2014

You can visit the following link to view the details/documents of the company. Please note that the documents can be viewed only with the login ID and payment of official fee.

https://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/compDetails.do?method=isForView&sessioncheck=yes

Satyajit Dhar (Proprietor)     10 December 2014

The link  https://www.mca.gov.in/DCAPortalWeb/dca/compDetails.do?method=isForView&sessioncheck=yes you provided me doesn't show any records but i had checked Company/LLP Master Data option. Should i believe the company is genuine and not scam by viewing the records? Thank you........

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     14 December 2014

If the company is registered, you can verify the details of the company by its registration number from the site of the registrar of companies.  If it is an unregistered company and into the financial dealings with the public like granting loans or accepting deposits, it is always better to personally the details of the company, its owners/partners, the previous history if any etc., properly before accepting any offer for employment either in salary basis or on an incentive/commission basis.  The fraudulent company owners make their employees as scapegoat and flee the spot swindling the public money, thereby the innocent employees will be facing criminal legal actions. 

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register