LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kalyan Dhara   17 December 2022

Venous leak

I have been married 6 months back. I am my wife couldn't consummate the marriage because of ego issues. The wife family is threatening me of impotency charge. I have personally undergone sperm, hormones and dopplers scan.Sperm and hormones are perfectly normal but in dopplers test it was found venous leak. The doctor informed it is curable in 3 months. Whether curable erectile dysfunction is also eligible for divorce or i can save myself from impotency charge?

Learning

4 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 December 2022

whether your medical prpoblem or your Oor wife's) ego is the casus eof failure.

Kalyan Dhara   18 December 2022

Wife's ego. My medical problem is only temporary and will go away within 3 months

Airoli Estates   18 December 2022

iam not a lawyer. but i want to ask as a friend. did you know you had this problem before marriage? if yes, did you inform your to be wife or their parents about this issue before marriage? if you knew but did not inform then it's your mistake.
Now coming to the current situation, reality is that your condition might get cured but may relapse later in life too. A normal woman with physical needs will not accept this.
considering your wifes behaviour iam sure she will not accept this..so i suggest you to end this marriage as soon as possible on medical grounds. Later take your time to find a woman who will accept you the way you are with your condition. it is always better to be honest about yourself before marriage, rather than have an unhappy marriage. good luck.

Kalyan Dhara   18 December 2022

I am not aware of my situation prior to marriage as i am having trouble free masturbation. I am not sure how this is going to end

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register