Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nirav Gandhi (Sr.Officer)     10 January 2017

VAT and black money complain against vendor

Hi, I need to inform income tax department for black money so anybody have mail id or contact address of concern Dept old share. Vendor have no VAT number and doing business since 2000. He has lot of black money .Can anybody have address for complain or procedures. Vendor is in jamnagar city Gujarat. Regards Nirav

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query