Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

B CHATTERJEE (Service)     22 May 2016

Value of stamp paper for leave & license agreement (kolkata)

Respected Law Experts & Advocates (Kolkata Sector),

Kindly confirm the value of Stamp Papers required in order to go for a Leave & License Agreement of monthly License fee of Rs6000/- in Kolkata currently.

I would also request you to make me understand the prospect of the Leave & License Agreement as against the traditional Rental Agreement in Kolkata(West Bengal) as per current prevailing laws in case of any dispute going to any Court. Please ensure that whatever you mention must be in accordance with Kolkata / West Bengal validity only.

Another Important point is that of any law / legal restrictions for Font & Font Size in West Bengal / Kolkata agreement documents, when it is computer printed.

My Thanks to all of you in Advance for taking effort and putting some of your precious time for the sake of me. I await eagerly for all your valued reply on the above.

Regards,

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 May 2016

Sir Please purchase Rs. 500/- stamp paper.

I have send you sample agreement. 

1)Type your name party details, property details.

You can use two witness, Ur property index II, electricity bill, ID proof of both party.

2)Make it Notary @ Rs. 300/-.

Hence complete it.

3)If want further assistance plz send querry.

Thanks

Attached File : 346128 20160524201425 520630809 maynk joshi.doc downloaded: 300 times

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 May 2016

You should approach a local advocate who shall draft an agreement conforming to the local laws in this regard and will be able to guide you the other formalities too properly because such matters involve local laws.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register