Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

swagath (md)     04 November 2012

Validty of an order

My dear senior friends,

in a application of Maintenance under HMA 24 the judge has written order to pay 5000rs under hindu succession act.

now my doubt is is it an infructuous order ?

can it be corrected under 152 of CPC ?

if it has to be corrected is it by the same judge ?

if that judge is transfrred then what is the validty of that order?


 1 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     04 November 2012

You can put an application under 152 CPC.

The order is valid even if judge is transferred.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads