Sir Namaskar, I have query with a request u guide me.
1. 'A' (hindu) is the absolute owner of Property.
2. A1 to A5 are the legal heirs of the A. A1 is dead. A2 to 5 are live.
3. Now 'B' (Muslim) is the forger. 'B' has made other person as 'A' (hindu) with understanding that he will execute the registered sale deed in favour of 'B'. B him self managed every thing and he could success in getting execution of registered sale deed in his favour.
4. B being the absolute owner, has in turn sold the same to 'C'(Muslim).
5. C is being the presend Owner and possessor of the said property, he in turn enterd into oral Agreement of sale with 'D' (Muslim)
6. D confirming that he is going to get that property registered, had entered into MOU with E (Hindu) for hand loan.
7. LRs of original A, ie. A2 has filed a case against the B, for forgery IPC 420, now in pendancy.
8. Now, interesting is that, Duplicate owner A, is agreed to accept his mistake. B also ready to surrender on compromise base and agreed to execute a fresh registered sale deed alongwith LRs of A (A2 to 5) to 'F'.
Here is the question arise, sir, incase they surrender and execute fresh Sale deed in favour of F, what about validity of previous deeds of all other transactions, are they null and void or not ? (ie. Registered sale deeds to B, C, oral agreement to D, MOu to E. )
9. Now second point, in case of LRs of A, B and C are ready to execute directely a fresh Sale Deed in favour of F, in that case what about, regd sale deed executed in favour of B by duplicate A, and B to C.
10. since there is a only Oral Agreement between C to D, but MOU between is in writing D to E.
Request your highly vaid suggestation pl. so that poor people can be helped out by solving this.
with regards to all advisors.