LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sachin (Manager)     29 March 2014

Validity of property sold

We have sold a piece of land which was having registry and NOC with us . 

We have set up an agreement ( Notary ) with the buyer who is builder mentioning the Land details like khasra no etc and the amount the buyer is supposed to pay and gave him in writing on the agreement on the amount we received from him in three instalments . 

After receiving the full sum we registered a power of attorney to the buyer on 6th of Mar'14 . Now after three weeks the buyer has come back to us by challenging the authenticity of registry and NOC we had for the land stating that there is some safety tank on the land we sold . 

Wanted to understand the legality of the sale we made and what preventive actions we can take to avoid hassles .

Thanks

Sachin 

Learning

3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 March 2014

Repeated querry. I already suggested to this querry. please refer.

Sachin (manager)     30 March 2014

Originally posted by : ramachary64@gmail.com

Repeated querry. I already suggested to this querry. please refer.

I think I didn't present my case properly , I have taken the money already and I do not want to cancel the Sales I did ,request your suggestion 

BHANU RASPUTRA (ADVOCATE & SOLICITOR divyatta.r@gmail.com)     26 July 2014

if ur is registered document and recived all payment then u do not worry. it is depend on legal documnets contents writtrn about u r liability.

on power , stamp duty is paid ? 

showto local advocate or 9820185379 me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register