Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VALIDITY OF arya samaj marriage

Page no : 2

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     23 May 2011

Arya Samaj Validation Act, 1937 deals with marriage between two persons belonging to Arya Samaj. There are also persons who themselves do not belong to Arya Samaj nor convert themselves to Arya Samaj but get married performing Arya Samaj marriage rites. The said Act is silent on such marriages. Is there any court decision validating such marriages also between non-Arya Samajists?

AMIT VERMA (MANAGER)     03 December 2013

me and my girlfriend got married in arya samaj mandir and we also registered the marriage at the marriage registrar office and after few days we both disclosed about our marriage to our parents.

after few days my wife's father came to my home and bring her back by saying it that we will arrange this marriage and right now my my mother is ill thats why he has to bring her and after few days they will call me and my family members to discuss about the marriage.

after few days when i tried to contact him, he was telling me that he is not at all happy with this marriage and not allow her daughter to send back and forced me to give her divorce, or if i will not obey him,he will implicate me and all my family members in criminal case( my wife father is a senior lawyer) but refused to give divorce to her and filed Habeas corpus in high court, when he came with her daughter, she refused to live with me as well as she stated in her complaint (they have filed section 376,366,343,506 b against me and my family members) that marriage was not done and only pics clicked in arya samaj mandir.

when her medical test has been done at the govt. hospital,i came to know somehow that my wife is pregnant of 6 weeks,which was after the marriage and i send applications to sp, dgp, for stop to terminate the pregnancy of my wife without my concern but after few days i came to know that my wife father had done the DNC of my wife, although me and my family members got anticipatory bail from the honr.high court and i filed section 9 against my wife but what i want to know is that they have killed my baby my lawyer is saying 1st i need to prove that my marriage was solemnised and once court will give order than only i can file the complaint against them so plz let me know if there is any other option for punishing them in a legal way,,,,what should i do ????

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More