Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak (assistant)     08 December 2010

VALID RENT AGGREMENT

DEAR SIR

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT A VALID AGGREMENT MEANS WHAT AMOUNT OF STAMP DUTY PAYMENT

CREATE A VALID AGGREMENT IN DELHI

IT SHALL VARY ACCORDING TO RENT OR NOT

A PERSON IS PAYING RENT OF RS 5000PM

RENT AGGREMENT ON HOW MUCH STAMP DUTY PAYMENT

I MEANS 5000*11 =55000

ITS  TWO PERCENT 55000*2 =1100

PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT  I WANT TO KNOW FOR DELHI STATE

FOR MAKING A RENT AGGREMENT IN DELHI WHICH IS ENFORCEBALE BY LAW

Learning

8 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     08 December 2010

You can enter into an agreement  on a stamp paper of Rs. 50/-  If a rent agreement is not registered then the lease shall be considered from month to month.  If you mention a lease period of over one year and if it is not registered the lease shall be month to month basis and can be terminated by 15 days notice. 

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     08 December 2010

if the tenure of lease is less than 11 months then can be made in just a stamp paper for Rs.50/-

harpreet singh (Student)     09 December 2010

can somebody let me know about rent agreement in ahmedabad

G. ARAVINTHAN (Legal Consultant / Solicitor)     10 December 2010

It is all over for India. I think your Ahmedabad too inside India only

hemantha (inspector)     10 December 2010

pl clarify that agreement for 11months deposit amount  is paid by tenant  brother in law and clause as put in  that  deposit  paid through cheque noxxx   by brother in law --- is it  accepatable  and question arises while vacating  i can  pay to tenant only or to his brother in law

Sridharan (station in charge)     25 February 2011

This rental agreement is a legal document between yourself and the tenant. If both of you agree, on this point 

that is, the deposit can be paid by the brother in law of the tenant by his cheque , then I see no problem in recording it as such. We need not anticipate any unusual problem. Go ahead. 

vicky (executive)     18 May 2012

r sir,
i have given a space on rent in the ground floor for commercial use only. the rent amount is around 21k monthly in cash. on first floor we are living. we made rent agreement of 50 rs stamp paper for 11 months only after 11 month either rent increase or tenant will vacate the premises mentioned in rent agreement duly singed & thump impression of tenant with notary. i want to take advice that after 11 month due to any reason the intention of tenant is changed & not vacate the premises in that case there is any validation of this 50 rs stamp paper or not & very impotently that COURT WILL CONSIDER this rent agreement valid or not,should we get justice by showing this agreement...
pls advice me!

Padmanabhan.R (na)     01 September 2012

Can a rental agreement for 11 months be done on a Rs20 stamp paper and can it be done either in english or tamil?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register