LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Simi   27 August 2018


my husband is not appearing before court inspite of warrant pending against him and his previous lawyer left him without giving an NOC. now a new lawyer is appearing and arguing on his behalf whoes vakalatnama is not on record. what step can i take?


 6 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 August 2018

Focus on your issue.  Your advocate and Judge are aware of their roles.

1 Like

Simi   27 August 2018

my advocate takes no stand evn whn i braught to his notice and magistrate is not aware he allows that lawyer to speak. can i take objection as am original complainant

P. Venu (Advocate)     27 August 2018

Is it a criminal case? Has your husband taken out the bail? What is the presnt stage of the proceedings? It appears that you are not in complete know of the things.


Vinit Nair   31 August 2018

Ask your Husband to appear before the Court, get the warrant cancelled and ask your new lawyer to mention this NOC issue to the Hon'ble Court.

Vinit Nair   31 August 2018

Sorry, i didn't read the whole matter, please ignore 1st reply.

Vinit Nair   31 August 2018

you hire some other lawyer and ask the new lawyer or you yourself mention the court regarding the V.P issue. Magistrate will take appropriate action.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register