Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jakkireddysureshreddy (Education)     07 December 2013

Vacation of injunction order

Respected Sirs,

In a civil case a person has got injunction order from the court.Now i have got the notice from the court asking me to give response in case of any objection.What is the time period for an injunction order to be in force.What is the process to vacate it?How much it will cost for me to vacate the injunction order.Plz advice me

Regards

Learning

4 Replies

cyberlawyer (barrister)     07 December 2013

The duration of injunction order is until next hearing if its an interim injunction and if the injunction is made absolute, then it will be in force till disposal of the suit or until the order is challenged by the other side. 

Now if you have received notice, you will have to file vakalat, counter and defend the petition. Till then the interim order may be extended by the court suo moto or on representation by the opposite side. If it is found that the application is genuine and there are grounds to make it absolute after hearing both the parties, the court may make it absolute or dismiss the application. 

Hope i made it clear

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 December 2013

Time of period of an injunction order can be seen in the order sheet.  Normally it will till next date or till filing of an objections.  You appear in the case and file an objections to IA u/o 39 r 1 & 2.  

There is a procedure which can be discussed with your advocate.

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 December 2013

Time of period of an injunction order can be seen in the order sheet.  Normally it will till next date or till filing of an objections.  You appear in the case and file an objections to IA u/o 39 r 1 & 2.  

There is a procedure which can be discussed with your advocate.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 December 2013

Once you received a notice from the court, you should appear either in person or through your advocate, after  the first appearance, you may seek time for filing counter to the petition, in the meantime the petitioner may file a memo for extension of injunction, in the next hearing you should file a counter and record hour objections and subsequently make an argument stating your grounds for opposing it. The court after hearing may vacate the injunction.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register