Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Using Boring Water

Honorable Lawyers,

After buying a small property, I am currently staying at Mahavir Enclave, New Delhi for last 20 Months. I am a sincere MCD property tax payer but there is no water supply provision from MCD/DDA.

As per my understanding water is our basic need to survive in this world, it should be my right to get water from water supplier of Delhi (Jal Board) but there is no provision for the same that is why we need to depend on boring water which is illegal as per High Court order and we don’t have any choice other than breaking this rule. Whenever we need to do some renovation work in the submersible pump, the police starts to create noise and at last everything get resolved by some settlement (I don’t want to use any specific words) but is it a right way to asking for our right? I’m sure, it is not.

Since I am a very ordinary person I don’t know the bits and piece of laws to proceed further. Even I can go to any extend to ask for my right since I am honestly paying all my taxes.

Could you please guide me the way to resolve it? Is there any provision in Human Rights Law for supporting this kind of issues?

Thanks a bunch for listening.

Regards

Arijit

Learning

8 Replies

(Guest)

Apologies, if I posted it in wrong section. Please guide me if I need to put in some other area.

Thanks
Arijit

(Guest)

make a complaint before the municipal corporation.  Failing which file a writ to comply the same

1 Like

shrikant chede (law officer)     27 December 2010

I do agree with ganeshan .Filling a writ petion is the only solution

1 Like

shrikant chede (law officer)     27 December 2010

I do agree with ganeshan .Filling a writ petition is the only solution

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Shrikant and Ganeshan,

What is the procedute to file a writ petion?

Thanks

(Guest)

first consult  a local lawyer to file writ petition before highcourt. he will guide and take steps in this behalf

1 Like

(Guest)

another things keep  in mind every citizen of india has to know the know of india whether he is literate or illiterate.  So keep consult  to solve your problems

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks all for your valuable suggestions.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register