LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan (self)     02 August 2013

Use residence as commercial

dear sir ,

My father give our home on rent to  a family in  1995 , but in 2005 one of the member of that family use our property for commercial purpose,  without our permision we didn't know about it  , but now we know about his company (reg)  , so what legal action we can takes against him .

We have not any rent dead Or agrement. we just give on rent by mutual words only.

and that property belongs to my grand father(expire on 1990) when he start his company , but last year we transfer it on our names ( 2 brothers(chacha g) and 1 sister).

plz tell me the sections under which i fill a case .



 4 Replies

niranjan (civil practice)     02 August 2013

Change of use.

karan (self)     02 August 2013

change of use...

how ? i want to file a case againt his business/commercial use

so tell me the IPC/sections


thanks for reply

2BHelpfull (Other)     02 August 2013

if the property is residential then tenant cannot change the use of the property to commercial .


file a case under Change of Use?

karan (self)     03 August 2013

thanks for replies...


but send me details OR link  .. references ...



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads