Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

An inconvenienced society memb (Na)     20 January 2022

Usage of servants toilet on every floor of our buiding

Building was developed in 1989 approx

Hi I had purchased my flat which is adjacent to a servant's toliet. This servants toilet was built by the builder. It was not being used till now. However, the office bearers plan to let the watchman, his wife and other maids to use the toilet which would create inconvenience for us as our flat door is adjacent to this toilet. The office bearers plan is to let the servants toilet on every floor be used for 3 months and then the toilet on the next floor needs to be used. My question is is it feasible to let the servants and the watchman's family use the toilet on each floor of my building during this pandemic . Do I have any legal say in this matter as the office bearers told me that ur property is till ur flat door and u cannot tell us not to use the toilet area. This would lead to obnoxious smell and filthy water at my flat entrance which would not be acceptable as per Indian customs and could lead to diseases. The area outside the door has to be clean. Request for inputs.

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Ibrahim Deshmukh - Navi Mu (Advocate)     22 January 2022

Pls obtain a copy of approved building plan from your Municiplaity and check if at all there are any separate toilets allowed on each floor  If not then you may directly take action for illegal construction of toilets against the builder.

Adv. Ibrahim Deshmukh
Deshmukh & Associates
Office: Sai Samarth Blessings
Shop No. 4, Mirchi Galli, Panvel.
Mob: 704 55 36 236
Emall: ibdesh@gmail.com

An inconvenienced society memb (Na)     22 January 2022

Thanks for the reply. Will definitely check.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register