Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sukhmeetsingh   04 June 2015

Usage of commmercial property portion without rent

Hello All,

I have started the new business for sometime now, I have got a helping hand from our family friend in term of Usage of some portion of their Property without any Rent or any other charges except sharing electricity cost.

Now i am in a confusion for documented proof of using delegated portion as this case does not get covered in lease and rent deed and for various processes like bank acoc*nts, internet connections etc i shall need a documented proof of running business from that portion.

I request the respective experts please guide me through what kind of document can be helpful.




 1 Replies

Chandrasen Upadhyay (Legal )     04 June 2015

In given circumstances, you can, for time being, use the address of your family friend as most of establishment will ask for NOC (may be in prescribed format as per their standard) from your friend allowing you to use his address for business purpose.

However, it is suggested that a rent agreement could be entered into between your friend and you for consideration which will benefit you in long run of business.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads