LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santosh (sales manager)     27 June 2014

Usa citizen - harrasment by dil

I am 74 years old and my wife 64. I am in Bangalore.  My only child Son,  DIL, their 2 children are all USA citizens and OCI card holders.

My DIL has no empathy on old inlaws and is very rude and arrogant.

DIL, 2 chidren never speak to me and my wife since past 10 years but they are expecting all my property.  DIL and her parents are always threatning with false cases when ever I or my son raised voice.

How is is possible I can ensure my grandchildren does not have automatic right to my property.

Thanks,

Santosh

Learning

5 Replies

**Victim** (job)     27 June 2014

If they are a U.S. Citizen there is a way to harass your daughter in law as well. Just have one of the able person from your family speak with me. I will teach each and everything how to answer her in the same manner. It requires a bit of patience and some homework. Check your INBOX sir.

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     27 June 2014

If DIL and her children were not talking to you both for the last 10 years, then how they were harassing you?  Any how, if you do not want them to enjoy your property, then you execute a will before the two witnesses expressly barring them to enjoy your property and register it and engage an advocate to execute your will after your demise.  That will solve your problem.  Next, if you do not want them to contact you by any mode (including her parents and brothers), your wife can file a Domestic violence case against them in Bangalore seeking the protection orders against all of them which includes the prohibition against them to contact both of you by letters, telephone or by personal visits.

Pradeep (Eng.)     23 July 2014

When DUMB  is  EVIL
Originally posted by : **Victim**

If they are a U.S. Citizen there is a way to harass your daughter in law as well. Just have one of the able person from your family speak with me. I will teach each and everything how to answer her in the same manner. It requires a bit of patience and some homework. Check your INBOX sir.

**Victim** (job)     23 July 2014

Originally posted by : Pradeep

When DUMB  is 
EVIL

Originally posted by : **Victim**

By the way i have dealt with cougars like you. Let me know if u need some help.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     24 July 2014

Dear Querist

If the property is your self earned property then you have all rights to do as you think fit with your property, nobody can restrain to you.

file a complaint before SDM/DM against them under Senior citizen welfare and maintenance act.

Feel Free to Call

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register