LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ghanshyam hemdev (director)     24 September 2014

Us tax treaty


I have received an amount from US as royalty payment for a company using my music in their film.The amount has been sent with holding 30% as with holding tax.Now how do I get my certificate showing that 30% has been deducted hence this is T.D.S. on my income in India.On inquiring from the company they say pull it off the IRS website.I went to the web site but could not navigate to get my requirement(certificate of payment).

How do i get this certificate?

 1 Replies

Kapil Chandna (Lawyer at Supreme Court of India)     06 October 2014



Please contact at 9899011450....


Kapil Chandna

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query