LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sriban (owner)     02 September 2012

Us citizen filing recovery of possesion suit

Can I file a case for recovery of possesion of a property as a U.S. Citizen? Are there any legal suits I cannot persue within property law? Would there be any reason that I should first get a Person of Indian Origin card ? 

Really need your expert advice. 

Many thanks in advance for this. 



 4 Replies

H. S. Thukral (Lawyer)     02 September 2012

You can file a suit for possession if you have a title of the property.  

sriban (owner)     02 September 2012

Thank you Mr. Singh Thukral , i'm unfortunately not yet convinced. Need a few more opinions, but some relief so far from your input so many thanks. 

Ramesh Potedar (Advocate)     03 September 2012

I agree with Ashishji. If you have the title a suit for partition can be filed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads