Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Karan (Manager)     17 January 2011

Urget Advice

Hi,

I am in urgent need of help.

Case History: In 2003, my building was supposed to go under redevelopment, everything was decided. The builder told us to shift to new bldg contructed by him without any rent or any payment till the time the redevelopment of my bldg in completed. I shifted from my place to new place under thr guidance of builder. Due to some reason, the redevelopment did not happen and in the meantime i sold my flat. We wanted settle the dispute with the builder as he wasted us to vacant the flat in which we were staying on temporary basis as I did not sign any agreement. Everything was oral and mutual understanding, nothing is written on paper. The builder filed a legal suit and they won. I dnt know wat to do. Can some1 please help me. I cant tell the detail issue over here because there is much complexity in the case.

I would like to sned the copy of judgement on email if some is interested. Do not want to post it publicly.

Please help. 

Learning

2 Replies

Partik Jani (Advocate )     17 January 2011

Pl send propery dates and events and documents of title to give proper advice.

Copy of entire Roznama and All order and Judgement passed in the matter

1 Like

Shailendra prasad singh (Lawyer)     29 January 2011

u be please contact me with ur complete facts and than i will suggest u that what is the process of recovery of ur property- contact me at disputesolvers@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register