LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kandarp1986 (techni)     11 December 2012

Urgently need advice..wife at family court..


I  got married 6months back..but now in hell since last 4months..she has gone to family court..i got notice today to give answer..she had claimed physical and mental torture..everything lie..she was divorced before(mine 1st marriage) eventhough i trusted her..she said false reasons for divorce early i believed..and now trapped..she had threatned my parents for jail..and try to thhreaten me by trying hangign herself in front of me..told bad language to my parents..and sisters she has lost all my trust just in 6 months life is like what should i do...need advice..and good family lawyer at rajkot..i dont want her anymore..


 7 Replies

Kanniappan (Later)     11 December 2012

Hello, Engage a lawyer and defend yourself at Fmily court denying her allegations, ask her to prove all that, if she could not prove, then you can file divorce under cruelty and get rid of her without paying alimony. 

Note: if she is not able to prove her allegations, that is ground for her cruelty on you, you can file and get divroce from her.

kandarp1986 (techni)     12 December 2012

should i ask for  AB..i dont know she may go furthur..she wants to come back but how can i accept with such allegation made on my family.. because that will prove her right..

Sameer12345 (SSE)     12 December 2012

try to get the information about her previous divorce.


has she obtained divorce from court to disolved her first marriage?

kandarp1986 (techni)     12 December 2012

yes she has taken  divorce..i hav seen the paper..wwhat can be done if that was not from court?

Sameer12345 (SSE)     13 December 2012

divorce outside court may not be valid.

vijay (M)     13 December 2012

if it was not from court then most of your problems are solved. consult a good lawyer

rajiv_lodha (zz)     13 December 2012

Yes it wil be a NULL MARRIAGE.......easy to get out via sec 11 HMA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register