LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAKIR (DIPLOMA)     01 August 2010


I am 22 year old guy and i have completed diploma and business management.i am having ma own business running and my wife age of 24 year old and she has completed her m.b.a.

so now the problem is we are married on 21st of april 2010 from ahmadabad.she is a hindu so therefore she changed her religion n became muslim and then we did a nikaah as per muslim religion and i have the copy of nikaahnama.

she made an affidavit copy of religion change and we both made an another affidavit copy of our marriage that we are doing this marriage on our own wish.now her family comes to know everything and locked her at her home and not letting her to come to me and not even letting her to go out.

i tried to talk with her mom-dad also and i went to her home also to take her but they did not give her back to me.she is ready to come to me anyhow.when she told her father so her father had tried to kill her.

and her family is into politics so they telling me that they will kill me and my family also.

i live in gujarat-india. i have tried to go to lawyer also but no one is ready to take this case because of his dad.his dad and uncle into polictics so all are scared.


 5 Replies


consult a lawyer outside ur city/ state. write a registered letter to SP complaining about kidnap of ur wife. simultaneusly file a Habeas corpus petition in HC OR SC.

mohsin ali (agra)     01 August 2010

hello sir this is mohsin from agra sir accutally i m muslim meri shadi 4 saal pahle ho gayee thi per meri doosri shadi muslim personel law board k hisaab se maine ek niqaah kiya court mai aur court aur us niqaah ko register karwaya court mai sir mai yeh janna chahta hu ki kya meri dosri wife k gher wale i mean jisse maine baad mai shadi ki hai koi prob creat kar sakte hain halaki meri doosri biwi mere support mai hai aur humari shadi ko 5 mahine ho gaye hain aur abhi tak humne yeh chez chipa kar rakho huyee hai plz sir reply mai soon

G.G.Shaikh Advocate M:9898038990 (lawyer)     01 August 2010

hello sakir  you have to file writ befrore the highcourt to produce before court and another way is to file a application under crpc  97 before court .  fro further help call me at 9898038990. you will contact me at my address which is given in my profile.

g.maiyuddin advocate.

chocoice112 (designer)     22 December 2010

hello mr prabhakar if the girl belong to sum other state and boy is from mumbai then how does the boy proceed with the legal issues

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register