Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Urgent:wife died now pressurised by inlaw

Page no : 2

Sood   16 July 2016

Shah Myou point to see your postmortem report and statement of your wife was to get sure if there is anything which can make u culprit...m really srry for u... have u tried to know you ur in laws is giving threat to u.. Rgds Adv.sood

Vict8im Very (NA)     16 July 2016

Hi Mr Sudhir, Thanks , my marriage was in 6.9 yrs, I have some good old memories like photo shoot, Online chats , SMS that we have good relation. Alos imy case i am also burned 37% to rescue her.Also some online purchase of clothes for her just before the incident, Also we have love marriage inlwas cant proof any dowry.  Also there was nothing bad in our relation. In the statement to doctor she also mentioned fire due to an accident. And postmortem also says nothing against me. One of my lawyer telling me that time is over i can move slowly to my decision. Is he right ?? Its about 4.5 months now that accident happend.Please suggest.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 July 2016

you said

"inlwas cant proof any dowry"

They do not have to prove.  The just just have to allege.

It is you who have to prove that dowry demand never existed and torture never existed.

Hi Sudhir, Yes checked your message. And I have below evidences is it good enough to proof?
1. Dying declaration Mentioned its accidentially( in the form of Medico legal form)
2. Post mortem report ( Death due to burn injury, No extarnal injury found througout the body)
3. My phone calls ( Very frequent to wife in a day 2-3 time) 1 year i can show.
4. Some recent photographs.
5. Online purchased clothes for her.
6. I am also injured to rescue her during the incident ( i was also stayed in hospital upto 23 days)
7. During the police enquiry to the local place, no complain has been registered
8. Inlaws also wrote a statement that no complain from there side.
9. Right now inlaws living with me.
10. There are some written document that what inlaws want from me. (like they will live with me)
11. All my neighbors also knows about the situation i am facing right now. They are creating pressure on me.
12. I also given all the jwellery< LIC to them. As per their demand, and they have taken into their account.
13. My wife also working in a govt sponsored school, they also knwon very well that we have very good relation, My wife did nt tell them any worng word against me.
14. I have some phone records that can proof that they dont allow any body to my place right now.

15. In the date of incident she cam from school at 2 pm and i go out to take food outside, i withdrawn some cash from ATM i have bank statement also. I came back at around 3.15 PM And incident happend at around 3.50 PM 

16. My baby was also there in the place, she also seen i have tried my best to save her. And during those days she also told to everyone that mom was in fire and my papa save her with blanket.

17. There is a inordinate delay (incident took place 5 month back)
Can you please suggest now??

1. Dying declaration Mentioned its accidentially( in the form of Medico legal form)

2. Post mortem report ( Death due to burn injury, No extarnal injury found througout the body)
3. My phone calls ( Very frequent to wife in a day 2-3 time) 1 year i can show.
4. Some recent photographs.
5. Online purchased clothes for her.

Show it to your lawyer

6. I am also injured to rescue her during the incident ( i was also stayed in hospital upto 23 days)

that depends on totality of circumstances.  Other party may argue that you are injured by her in ser attempt to self defence.

Consuilt your lawyer how best to use this evidenc

7. During the police enquiry to the local place, no complain has been registered
8. Inlaws also wrote a statement that no complain from there side.

9. Right now inlaws living with me.

Consult your lawyer how to best use this evidence.

prima-facie if they are living with you reasonably understood that there is no dispute with

Hi Sudhir, yes already shown it to my lawyer, he said ther is no provision of law now to file a case, As deceased itself mentioned that she causght fire accidentially. And its almost 5 months now, and during the enquiry no complain found, He suggested me not to live with inlaws, that may effect my daughter in future. please suggest me if you are agree?

10. There are some written document that what inlaws want from me. (like they will live with me)

11. All my neighbors also knows about the situation i am facing right now. They are creating pressure on me.

Will they come for evidence

12. I also given all the jwellery< LIC to them. As per their demand, and they have taken into their account.

it may prima-facie prove that you were not agreedy as you were entitled to retain it.

13. My wife also working in a govt sponsored school, they also knwon very well that we have very good relation, My wife did nt tell them any worng word against me.

will they come for evidenc eto court?

14. I have some phone records that can proof that they dont allow any body to my place right now.

15. In the date of incident she cam from school at 2 pm and i go out to take food outside, i withdrawn some cash from ATM i have bank statement also. I came back at around 3.15 PM And incident happend at around 3.50 PM 

consult your lawyer how best to use this evidenc efor your defnece.

that depends on totality of circumstances.  Other party may argue that you are injured by her in ser attempt to self defence.

In this my injurries are in such places one can easily understand its not attack bu someone, i huged her and my hands inside premises burn.

Yes one of my neighrbor can give witness. i guess. As he knows very well about our relation.

16. My baby was also there in the place, she also seen i have tried my best to save her. And during those days she also told to everyone that mom was in fire and my papa save her with blanket.

anyone who can understand a question and convey a reply is a competent withness.  Thechild is a good witness.

All those persons who have heard the child saying so immediately after the incident are competent witnesses.

17. There is a inordinate delay (incident took place 5 month back)

may not matter much

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register