LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Poonam Singh   16 March 2020

Urgent Stay order

How to have Urgent stay order on BMC is forcefully trying to enter in my private property for laying seweage line for outside person who is not my tenant?


 10 Replies

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     16 March 2020

1. contact a competent local lawyer along with the relevant documents and discuss the matter thoroughly and file a civil suit for getting the stay,

2. a grant of the stay depends upon the merits of the case

Poonam Singh   16 March 2020

Can it be possible to have stay today itself.. because BMC and police are playing tactics, I am from Mumbai would like to have help in urgent, though I put up all my private property documents in front of BMC i.e property card, assessment documents and CTC plan... they didn't reply me for months and now all of sudden started digging my property without my permission

Poonam Singh   16 March 2020

CTS* plan of my private property.

Advocate Suneel Moudgil (Advocate)     16 March 2020

you have to approach the court through a competent lawyer along with all relevant documents for the stay matter

Poonam Singh   16 March 2020

Thankyou Sir..

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 March 2020

Yes you can get instant stay if you could motivate the court that you will suffer irreable loss if stay is not granted. Just file for injuction suit.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 March 2020

* irreparable loss

Poonam Singh   16 March 2020

Thanks alot! for your reply.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     16 March 2020


Varun Singh Kalra   17 May 2020

Hello Poonam, 

Your query has been answered by Advocate Vaibhav Kalra in this youtube video - from  -  1.06.13 - 1.12.00 

LAWyersClubIndia is coming with many more such Quick Query Resolution sessions for the querists looking for legal advice!

Hope you find this useful!


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query