Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Diego stanga (Self employed)     13 February 2014

Urgent reply pls

Respected Advocates of India,

25 years back from the present date, a person wrote a registered WILL favoring his son. It included properties of two different states. One state having a metropolitan city in which there is only one estate property and another northern state of India baring with agricultural land which was purchased by the person made registered the WILL. It was registered in the northern state of india. The registered WILL did not clearly stated the property discriptttion, it only included the state and district in which the person who made the WILL is having his property. it also stated that, "after my death, my son will be owner of all the property I have on my name".

Now 12 years back from the present date, the same person who made the registered WILL made a hand written WILL. The hand written WILL clearly stated all the property discriptttion and it was signed by two witness who are still alive and of sound and mind. It was favoring his son and grandson. 

I know that the first WILL gets cancelled automatically. But the issue is that the person who wrote both the WILL is having 3 daughters. They don't know that there is an existence of two WILL's. For their share they have filled a case in civil court senior division. 

Both the WILL state that, " during my life time, I have given more than the property value to my 3 daughters and now I don't want to give anything to them".

Questions:

Which WILL to produce as they don't know anything about both the WILL's?

Will the second WILL which was hand written and signed by two witness be more effective. Can it be produced along with the first registered WILL.

Will the three daughters get equal share in the property.

How to proceed and what to do? 

How to go further with the case?

Learning

2 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     13 February 2014

Proceed with the help of the advocate; now how to proceed and what to do and when to do are the things that are to be decided after studying the whole case i.e,. facts, circumstances, stage of the case and documents. Anyways, if the person was entitled to make the will in respect of the whole property, then the second will is valid one. The latest will shall hold good. If the will is valid and proved before the court then, the suit by the other claimants shall fail.

ARUNKUMAR (EXECTIVE)     14 February 2014

I am Arunkumar.B i am living in koothambakkam village banavaram post, Arakkonam (tk) vellore (Dis).  pin code 632505. Tamilnadu.
we owing 5 acres land in koothambakkam village. This 5 acres land is bought by my grandfather past 40 years back. we have all the document like patta, chitta

But one person from the same village registered our 5 acres land past 7 years back with help of fake document also they took loan from canara bank around 800000 in rathanagiri branch Tamilnadu

I can not take the loan from any bank now. how to come out from the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register