LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

radhika (housewife)     28 July 2012

Urgent --- rcr hearing- plz help

my husband filed for an RCR and i had the first hearing on 14th of June in gujarat, and i stay in delhi ... I did not appear in the hearing ,as guided by my lawyer tht I do not hvae to appear in the hearing at all... he will take care of tht... but i m not sure whether he appeared on my behalf or not.... moreover my lawyer has not given me any details or  any documents related to RCR, also i have not received any notice for the next hearing ... so, as i wanted to stay with my husband. but my lawyer said i do not hve to appear and he will file for a case tansfer to delhiand wht i got to know till date he has not filed for a case trnsfer i feel tht my lawyer is miguiding me as i have not appeared in the court to answer to RCR.... plz tell me wht i should do...... ? i do not want the case should go against me ... or to break the marriage....

Learning

7 Replies

Himanshu (AM)     28 July 2012

So, if you want to continue your marriage, go back to your husband and say sorry. What are you waiting for? Apologize before it's too late for both of you to continue. Forget about filing the case or replying to your husband on his case. Call him and say you want to continue with him and you want to make a fresh start. 

Nothing is kept for anyone in these cases. They only spoil lives.

Himanshu (AM)     28 July 2012

Just read you profile. You feel that your in laws are the trouble. I don't know your case, but just one suggestion, often both sides are at fault at some point of time or the other. taali ek haath se nahi bajti.

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     28 July 2012

i feel tht my lawyer is miguiding me

Good that u have realized the fact before its too late.

Settle the dispute.

File joint Purshis stating the terms of compromise.

Anil Kumar (IT Professional)     29 July 2012

You think right, Intentionaly you are good, you should go to you husband and say sorry if you were guilty n re-start your life once again without any hesitation. Be clear in feature. Open talk with your husband say him abour your mind. I m sure you will get positive result.

So don't wait for notice and summons of court. Go & rejoin your matromonial house if willingly you live with your husband and live a happily married life.

"Aapas ki samajh se hi pati or patni ke riste sawarte he or unme madhurta aati he" Mutual understanding between husband & wife will be strong to live a better and happily marriage life.

Best of Luck..

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     29 July 2012

You stay in Delhi and your husband stays in Gujarat.  If a case has to be transferred from one state to another state, transfer petition has to be filed in the Supreme Court of India, that is in Delhi.  So, your lawyer is misguiding you on this point.  Next, engage a good advocate in Gujarat in whom you have full confidence and obtain copy of the RCR petition.  Do not allow RCR petition uncontested, as it will harm you at future date.  In RCR petition also, the duty of the court is to mediate between the estranged couples so that the institution of marriage survives.  So, attend the court proceedings and ask the judge to mediate as you are interested to stay with your husband.  As your husband has also filed RCR petition, the judge will take out the pin-pricks hurting to both of you and direct youur husband to take you to matrimonial home with due respect and dismiss his RCR petition there itself.  Wish you best of luck. 

radhika (housewife)     30 July 2012

Hi himanshu, u r right... taali 1 haath se nahi bajati... my in-laws have crossed all the limit to give me mental torture...,so i busted one day.. showed them a "Durga roop" tht was required to save the marriage.because i know somewhere my husband loves me and he is under his parents pressure... monster-in-law consumed poision and asked her son to leave me and go for a second marriage... becasue as per her second wife brings wealth (money) as, my monster-in-law is also a second wife .. tht i got to know after my marriage and my father-in-law's first wife committed sucidice becasuse she was torturted by my FIL, the same way i am being tortured by my in-laws.. so i know i have trapped with bad people or in-human.... ... so u cant do much.... and my-laws kicked me out of the hosue in presence of my husband ... now, he has filed an RCR... may to save himself ...  there are many more things tht i tolreated in past 700 days tht i spent with them...

radhika (housewife)     30 July 2012

Hi anil... do u really think so tht i should appologize to him or he should say sorry to me... because... when his parents threw me out of my matrimonial house... he did not stop his parents and said tht he is helpless... " so who is at fault"... he was threaten tht he will try to stop me, he will diswoned from the property or his parents will die".... so u tell who is at fault.... and now after 4 months he has file for an RCR....yes i called him... i tried my best to make him understand... but he sayd he cannot go against his parents... now tell me wht i should do .... " wht option i have left for"....?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register