Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh gunda   22 June 2016

Urgent query help me

Dear Sir,

This is Suresh Gunda, I  had birth certificate with date 25-11-1988. But in my 10th certificate and others (Voter Id, Adhar,PAN) it is 24-06-1989.  

Now I am going to apply for a fresh passport which needs a birth certificate. Is my birth certificate with date 25-11-1988  is enough to satisfy the passport officer? Is there any need to changes?

Please let me know clear procedure through my mail id: suresh89gunda@gmail.com. that will be very helpful.  It is very urgent for me.

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     23 June 2016

"I am going to apply for a fresh passport". It appears that you already have a passport. Then, what is the issue?

SIVARAMAPRASAD KAPPAGANTU (Retired Manager)     23 June 2016

First you should make yourself clear what exactly is your real date of birth. Since you are already having a Birth Crtificate, it is adivisable and better to use the same.  Once you give the date of birth as per Birth Certificate, Passport authorities do not ask for any other document.  You can change your date of Birth in Pan Card, Aadhar Card etc.

Lalita   23 June 2016

Sir, i have query regarding motor accident claim amount received with interest. Whether this wil be taxable. I have checked at some places it is showing not taxable due to decision of Tribunal. At one article i found it is taxable. Plz guide me. 

(Guest)

According to relevant Judgement on this matter when there is dispute of birth date 10 Certificate date is considered . So in such case you should put 10 Certificate date every where. 

In passport form there must be option birth certificate /10th certificate 

Put 10th certificate only 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register