LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MANKU (EXECUTIVE)     11 November 2016

Urgent pleease

Respected experts, My ex wife ( divorced wife) has submitted a very important govt documents where she has shown me as her husband. She has forged my photograph and used it besides attaching some forged documents. I got the details through filing an RTI.. I have therefore filed Complaint case against her before the JMFC court for forgery and fradulence. But the JMFC has said he sees nothing wrong in it. If it is not a crime then she will resort to further fraud and forgery using my name..Kindly advise how to fight this case and convince the magistrate. Regards.

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 November 2016

Strange observation.

Did you leave your documents, photos with her?

What is the opinion of your counsel?

She forged my photo from among the photos she had ( Scanned). Docs also forged. Kindly advise me how to go about the case so that future forgery/ fraudulence can be stopped. The magistrate sees nothing wrong. Very surprising.

She forged my photo from among the photos she had ( Scanned). Docs also forged. Kindly advise me how to go about the case so that future forgery/ fraudulence can be stopped. The magistrate sees nothing wrong. Very surprising.

Zoheb Khatri (Practicing in Mumbai ZohebKhatri@gmail.com)     11 November 2016

File revision applicantion before higher court with all facts and evidence,

Thanks,

Zoheb Khatri

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register