Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pavan (Manager)     13 July 2012

Urgent please me

HI..

We gave our house to a person, they have started a business, they were staying since 2010 july. He made some changes in the house without my knowledge. he told us that he is going to vacant nad then we accepted for it, then at the end of  the monthe he was asking us to pay the money which he used for decorating the home for his business purpose. When we denied to pay that he told us that he will not vacate the place. Then we went to the place and asked him to vacant. But he did not come to the place atleast to talk. We complained to the police, but he influenced them with money and the police asked to pay 2 lakhs + the deposite as a settlement. We didnt agree agree for that and asked to take all the things which he bought in th ehouse which are totally related to his businees. Then after all the argumnets he agreed to vacant in front of police. next day he send a court notice state=ing that we are asking him to give more rent and got "ad-interim exparte injuction" but he tried to get "permanent injuction". court gave him 15 days time. 2 days back he sent GUNDAS and they beat my father who is 57 years. they punched on this face as I can see that his left eye and cheeks were fully swallonen, he is not even able to eat and talk... Now how to proceed with the "ad-interim exparte injuction",  I am a employee and cant bare huge amount on the lawyers. Plz plz i m requesting you all to help me with the advices ....PLZ HELP ME....

Learning

2 Replies

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     13 July 2012

dear pawan

go to police station and lodge fir against him for brating your father ,make his medical and all formalities done by the police if police denied to lodge fir ,make it through the magistrate

secondly , give reply to his ad interim injuction

third file a suit for possession and ejectment against him

but for all this you have to hire a lawyer

all the best

pavan (Manager)     14 July 2012

thank you for replying.......  how much time it will take for his court process....

i went to police station but they are trying to comprise and settlement .....  Could you please let me know  much it will cost for ejection court fee....Im from Hyderabad (AP)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register