Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krunal (owner)     19 September 2014

Urgent please help house evacuation order by police

Hello Sir,

i have a ancesrtral house in diu ,to build the house in my native place  my grandfather had given his brother  money to buy a piece of land ,which grandfather brother bought in this name.after that the house was construeted .they built a row house with two different house number  in same land sepreted by a single door partision. after my grandfaher dead in 2006 my dad cousin claimed that it was there ownersphip in the house since the piece of land was bought in his father name and they changed the property tax name of my grandfather house from gramphanyact showing the 7/12 of piece of land .we do have old property tax recipt from 1987 to 2007 after that they have changed the property tax recipt and property card in there name.we do have ration card,residential proof ,share grampanyact certificate  same address of my grandfather who have lived in that house for more than 50 years.

after that dad cousin locked a complaint with police that my dad has done trespassing and lockpricking in there proprerty.we showed police old property tax paper and old  ration card but police order to evacte the property saying that they have full property ownership.

Does Police has a right to claim some one owbership ???can i claim my granfather house back ??? plesase help me what can i do ???

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     19 September 2014

1) the police order has to be backed by a court order arrived via a judicial process. If not, it is not valid.

2) ideally, your grandfather should have sorted this out before his demise.

3) take advise of a lawyer to see what possibilities exist now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register