LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kumarjiten (officer)     23 April 2014

Urgent need help

i am from kolkata working as bank officer aged 27 ,few days ago i got court marriage with my love aged 25year under special marriage act 1954 sec XLIII dated 28th march 14 followed by hindu ritiriwas marriage with photographs at temple on 8th of april 2014 ,she is also a bank officer ,my wife parents are against this marriage they get back my wife sharp at 3am on 9th april by promising me as well as her doughter  that they will arrenged our marriage in publicly within 1 month at that time her father condition were no well perphapes that was emotional blackmail ,she tell me that if she would not gone anything happen then how we would live well,i wil be back in a month ,this was totaly her decision i m againt this i did't wat to send back at night.but somehow they manage to convience my wife .after going back to her house they all trying to withdraw her marriage there family reletives all mind wash her after four days i got fully contactless with my wife now what should i do??its been 12 days past no information where she is in what condition ? her family promised us to arrenged our marriage withing 30 days now i have dought there is clear indication they are not going to back my wife .her father is a railway emoployee mother is a house wife two sibling is under study ,what can they do??? i want simple my wife back ...this all incident effect my work family everything we are simple middle class family .......please advice me what should i do?????i am totaly contact less with my wife,i need ur help ......they are trying to separate us which is not possible for us...her last word i will be yours all time till death......i have loss my sleep loss my everthing please help.....

Learning

7 Replies

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     23 April 2014

give a police complaint that is in her parents home and you are not allowed to meet with her as her parents are warning you and her life is in danger 

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     23 April 2014

In addition to police complaint file writ petition in high court for directions, on the basis of your marriage certificate. Heabeus corpus writ...

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     23 April 2014

In addition to police complaint file writ petition in high court for directions, on the basis of your marriage certificate. Heabeus corpus writ...

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     23 April 2014

Give a police complaint in this regard , give complete details of your marriage, assurance given by your father in law , not able to make any contact with her , doubts about the danger or her life , request them to bring back your wife to you , 2. you can also file a petition for habeas - corpus in the high court .

kumarjiten (officer)     23 April 2014

now they are not in his home.......they are mooved to another place which is unknown to me.they even did't pick up phone .what should i do??????

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     24 April 2014

doesn't matter , you follow the above said procedure .
1 Like

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     24 April 2014

If your wife is working she must also be attending duty so you can contact her.

If she is willing to cooperate with you that it is OK , otherwise police report etc is not of much help.

There is other side also and they will also seek legal advice. So there can always be counter actions against you.

First of all even court marriage it can be proved FRAUD so resulting serious criminal cases for which even bail is not easy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register