Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

victim (master)     11 December 2012

Urgent meeting with cops this evening please help and guide

Respected Members

I got married in Jan 2012, wife deserted in June 2012, Tactfully demanded her original documents which I handovered in July 2012. From my side tried a lot for reconcilation but failed.

Now all of a sudden after six months she called yestereday and demanded her remaining clothes and cosmetics. and gave a deadline for the same and threatened that if I fail to meet deadline then severe concequences will be there.

I tried to contact DSP he gave me timing this evening 5 PM. I am planning to file a ddr atleast. please guide what all points I must cover in complaint.

Pariwar paramarsh kendra is of some use or its waste?

waiting for reply.

Thanks in advance

regards

victim

Learning

9 Replies

Goutam Prasad (Advocate)     11 December 2012

I do not understand the reason for meeting with DSP because you have not mentioned about any cases that filed by your wife. Further, even if she files any 498A or DV case, which she will file (based on my prior experience in field as advocate), meeting with DSP or any information to police regarding her threat will not do much.

Once she file any such complaint you need to defend your self in proper way after taking bail.

I can suggest you file suit for RCR under section 9 of HMA requiring your wife to stay with you on urgent basis. This will help you to defend in such criminal cases too. Further, if she does not become ready to live with you then it will become ground for divorce with minimum burden of P.A.

https://www.aegisjurist.com

https://www.facebook.com/aegisjurist

1 Like

Samuel (CEO)     11 December 2012

JUst beacuse you already have made an appointment.

> Write a brief statement on your innocence and mention that your side threatening on 498a and DV case.

> Explain DCP on your councelling steps that you have taken and wife not ready to live with you.

> Be clear in explaining, why your wife not ready to live with you - everybody curious to know!

> Addition to your submit letter in writing to DCP, get dispatched or stamped copy, this you can produce when you ask for AB or any police complaint.

> Above all, be honest and truth.

stanley (Freedom)     11 December 2012

I endorse the view of Mr Goutam Prasad and would request you to seek or make arrangements for anticipatory bail .

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     11 December 2012

I also agree with Mr. Gautam

victim (master)     11 December 2012

My wife wants me to choose her or my family members.

She wants no involvement of her in my family.

She wants her parents to live with us as they dont have any son and my parents have 2 sons

Samuel (CEO)     11 December 2012

Good Luck with you.

Never ever give up be strong, we are there for you!

If any help needed please feel free call me.

rajiv_lodha (zz)     13 December 2012

Ur marriage wont work on such absurd conditions. No need to file sec 9 HMA, it wont save u from the onslaught. Lodge complaint with DSP & preserve a copy. It wil rather save ur day when u apply 4 AB on her possible 498a complaint

Samuel (CEO)     17 December 2012

Dear Poster:

Just curious, may I know what happened upon meeting DCP? anything cards turned up? latest?

victim (master)     09 January 2013

sorry for delay in updating.

meeting was arranged through some gentelman who knows our family and have very good contacts with police higher officials. so officer was kind enough to listen to my problem and suggested to write letters to DGP, SSP, SP, CAW cell and local police station. he further adviced to apply for family councelling from my side. logic was to call them for talks and to get idea about their views about reconcilation and further action.

if they dont turn-up for councelling it will be an disadvantage on their part and by applying we will get upperhand in front of law. he further mentioned if girl and her family wants to go for 498 A or DV then no one can stop them. but our such precautions will help a lot in avoiding any hasty arrests and if proofs are not there with girl and in most cases due to exagerrated in nature proofs are not there so major harm will happen except loss of valuable time. but in way we can get rid of such lady for ever.

one more thing if the facts mentioned in letter can be proved by some sort of evidences (photos, e-mails etc) or by witness of neighbours or servants etc. it may help a lot in defence.

there is no way to avoid such cases if its in our fate. by taking proper precautions in proper time will reduce initial troubles which can be horrible in some cases.

i had submitted the letters and will apply for councelling. then will update the exact situation.

regards

victim

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register